How to Get Pregnant
Babies are most wonderful gift from God. After couples get married their ultimate wish is to have a baby. Even if they don’t wish to have a baby at some point of their life they desire to have a baby. Some couples are blessed with medical fitness and they have a baby whenever they want. But some unfortunate couples struggle to bear a baby due to some medical problems either in male or female. People from all the religions believe that baby is born by the will of God. This is absolutely true but you cannot ignore the fact that sometimes the mother is unable to bear a baby because she is not medically fit to give a birth to a baby.
Similarly in some case problem is with a male that his sperm is weak and cannot fertile ovum. Such cases have risen dramatically mainly because of poor eating habits. Couples that do family planning without consulting a doctor also face this problem later.
If you don’t have a baby for a long time then it is strongly recommended to consult a doctor and have tests. If your tests prove positive then undertake the course as directed by the doctor. But if you are declared medically fit by a doctor than leave the matter on the will of God and follow the listed below advices to get pregnant. The following advices will increase your chances of getting pregnant.
- The technique which has worked for ages to get pregnant is a relaxation technique. Relaxation technique also helps to relieve stress so that you don’t stress yourself for not getting pregnant. There are many techniques for relaxation and remember there is a misconception among the people that sitting in front of TV or playing a video game helps to relax. They do help but not as much as you need to relax.
- The best technique for relaxation is breathing meditation. It is a quick method for relaxation and doesn’t take more than 10 minutes. All you need to do is to sit on the floor and take deep breaths with eyes closed. During this technique you also need to clear your mind from all sorts of thought and just think that you are relaxing.
- Another thing that can halt your pregnancy is body fats. Having too much or too little fat percentage can reduce your chances of getting pregnant. Your body should have 20% to 25% fats, if you have below that or above that you seriously need to give it a thought and bring it back to the mentioned percentage by diet or exercise.
- There are foods that boost the fertility of a woman. Take such foods in your daily diet to increase the chances of getting pregnant. Such foods include organic vegetables, foods that contain zinc (chicken, beef, crab) and whole grains.
- Limit your alcohol consumption and stop smoking as it seriously affects the chances of getting pregnant. It applies both for male and female.
- Reduce the caffeine intake or eliminate it altogether.
There are many other natural ways as well that boost the chances of getting pregnant but these are the primary ones. If you follow them then there are high chances of getting pregnant.