It is always delightful for a woman to know that she is pregnant. Pregnancy symptoms don’t appear immediately when the ovum starts to get fertile, the symptoms start to appear a week after the ovulation, in some cases it can even take few weeks. However the pregnancy symptoms vary from woman to woman. Here we will list down the most common symptoms. If you experience any of the following symptoms then it is strongly recommended to consult your doctor for a pregnancy test.
- The most immediate and major symptom that a woman is pregnant is when a woman misses a period. If you are married and you have a missed a period than there are more likely chances that you are pregnant. There are many other reasons for missing a period like stress, change in schedules, illness and miscalculation. But the most possible reason stands out to be is pregnancy. If you have missed a period for a long time (2 weeks), it is strongly recommended to consult your doctor and go through a pregnancy test.
- Many women feel period like cramps without having periods. This is also an early sign of pregnancy. These cramps or either on one side or on both sides and you can also experience bleeding or severe pain. These cramps actually occur because there is a growth in the uterus. These periods like cramps are absolutely normal and are considered as signs of healthy pregnancy.
- The symptom which makes women believe that they are pregnant is morning sickness. However many women may not experience the morning sickness until the fifth or sixth week of the pregnancy. Most women especially the uneducated ones wait for this symptom before they go for a pregnancy test. Morning sickness can be felt at any time like in day, night or evening; some might feel pain in their stomach when they wake up in the morning. The most important symptom in morning sickness is vomiting, as soon as the woman experiences vomiting the old people at home draw a direct conclusion that she is pregnant. However it is not necessary that one must experience vomiting because some women can only experience queasiness. During the morning sickness women tends to eat sour stuff like pickles or sour candies.
- When a woman gets pregnant the behavior of breast also changes. The breasts become sour; their tissue changes because they start preparing for the breastfeeding. The breasts start swelling and in some cases nipples also might larger and darker.
- Another early symptom of pregnancy is frequent urination. This can also be the first symptom and continue till the fourth month of pregnancy. The reason behind frequent urination is obvious as extra blood or fluid used in pregnancy is excreted through kidney.
- Fatigue is also considered among the early signs of pregnancy. It occurs when the woman suddenly feels tired without any reason.
These symptoms are like to be experienced by every woman when she gets pregnant. As soon as you experience these symptoms go through a pregnancy test. All the best!