Parenting Tips and Tricks That Really Work!
Raising a child is full-time and one of the toughest job. Especially for new parents it is very difficult to manage their schedules with a new born. Some of the below mentioned parenting tricks will be helpful for all those who have recently entered into parent ship. These parenting tricks will help them to make their life easier and fun.
- Use rope or string for swings and baby cots. It will minimize your standing effort. It helps them to enjoy on swings for longer period and make them sleep faster.
- Take your kids clothes, pair of shoes or trace your kid’s feet for the size instead of dragging them shopping with you.
- Use old (damaged) cell phone or dummy of cell phones for your kids to play for the safety of your cell phones.
- While doing your laundry, give your child bubble mixer which includes glass of water, some surf and insert straw. Ask them to blow through straws, bubbles will form. It will keep them busy and happy.
- When you are cooking in the kitchen give your kids some of the utensils like steel plate and spoon. It will keep them busy in playing.
- If your kid is suffering from cold pinup a handkerchief on the side of the kids shirt. It will reduce your effort in bringing handkerchief again and again and will reduce wastage of tissue papers.
- Keep your all side tables and dressing tables draws locked especially where you keep medicine.
- Use plastic, colorful and cartoon made crockery for kids. It will develop their interest and attract them to eat and will also minimize breakage of crockery.
- Place toys while bathing your kid. It will distract them and you will able to bath them easily.
- Always use white napkins so its stain can be easily remove without affecting its color.
When your kid starts crawling, you have to be very careful and look after them. Where he goes or what he picks. So below is the some safety parenting tricks that will help your kids to keep away from danger:
- Put scotch tapes on all our open switches in order to restrain them again and again from touching the switch board.
- Keep your all chemicals which include bleaching, surf, toilet cleaners etc on top cabinets so they are not in reach of your kid.
- Put a rubber piece on every sharp object in order to safe your kid from any injury.
- Place all your decoration stuff made up of crystal or glass on upper shelf’s or inside a showcase. It will secure your precious stuff and ensure your kid safety.
- Keep away every small object that can be easily swallowed by your kid.
- Place a cardboard beside the kitchen door or area. It will help to restrain your kid from entering in kitchen.
- Keep your bathroom floors dry in order safe your kid from slippering and falling.
Above were the few basic parenting tricks. If these tricks will be followed, it will bring convenience and comfort into the parent-ship process.